Skip to content
- Acceptable Use: Users agree to use the Arktek Lab online web service in accordance with applicable laws and not to engage in any activities that could harm the service, other users, or third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, using the service for spamming, phishing, or any illegal activity.
- Intellectual Property: Arktek Lab owns all intellectual property rights related to the service, including the software, content, and trademarks associated with the service. Users may not copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works from the service or its content without permission.
- Payment Terms: Users agree to pay all fees associated with the Arktek Lab online web service, as outlined in the pricing and payment policies. Arktek Lab reserves the right to modify the pricing and payment policies at any time with notice to the user.
- Termination: Arktek Lab may terminate a user’s access to the service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. If a user’s access to the service is terminated, the user will be entitled to a prorated refund of any prepaid fees.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Arktek Lab does not guarantee the availability, reliability, or accuracy of the service, and users agree to use the service at their own risk. Arktek Lab makes no warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: Arktek Lab is not liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of the service or its content, except as provided by applicable law. In no event shall Arktek Lab’s total liability to the user exceed the amount paid by the user to Arktek Lab for the service during the preceding twelve (12) months.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from the use of the Arktek Lab online web service will be resolved through binding arbitration, according to the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
- Governing Law: The UTOS will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.